Ceramic fiber products can be divided into different shapes, such as insulation board, blanket lightweight and flexible, so in many applications are applicable.
- The steel industry: expansion joints, back insulation, heat insulation and mold insulation;
- Non-ferrous metals industry: the middle and the trough cover, for pouring copper or copper alloy;
- The ceramic industry: light kiln car structure and the furnace hot surface lining, the furnace temperature distinction and fire board;
- Glass industry: pool back insulation, burner block;
- Furnace construction: hot surface refractories, heavy refractory backing, expansion joints;
- Light industry: industrial and domestic boiler combustor lining;
- The petrochemical industry: high temperature heating furnace lining the hot surface material;
- Process glass and other deep-processing products molding mold;
- Building materials industry: cement and other industrial furnace fire lining insulation materials;
- Metallurgical industry: metallurgical kiln lining lining lining insulation.