The main role of hot-dip galvanizing is to remove the rust of the steel and then immersed in about 500 ℃ melting zinc solution, so that the steel surface attached to the zinc layer, which play the purpose of corrosion. It is an effective way to protect metal, mainly used in various sectors of the metal structure facilities. In the process of hot galvanizing boiler work, we need to ensure that the working temperature and flame stability. Our ceramic fiber fiber products to solve the galvanized furnace heating flame instability, refractory brick insulation layer is not easy to repair the problem. The hot-dip galvanizing furnace includes the furnace body, the inside of the furnace body, the bottom and the outside. The main structure of the furnace is located inside the front of the furnace outside the furnace outside the furnace body is equipped with tamping block insulation layer, respectively, on both sides of the furnace is equipped with refractory bricks filled with combustion regenerator.
Furnace insulation materials, we generally use a ceramic fiber module and ceramic fiber backing blanket, as well as compensation blanket.Ceramic fiber products have the name of the furnace defenders, it has a light, fireproof, thermal insulation, excellent thermal stability and chemical stability and tensile strength.
Advantage of ceramic fiber :
- Ceramic fiber products are different from the traditional refractory bricks, insulated brick structure, and then the heat transfer process is also differently. Ceramic fiber bulk density is small, light weight (to reduce the furnace load to extend the furnace life) is one tenth of light refractory bricks. The ceramic fiber density of 96 ~ 128Kg / m3.
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, thermal conductivity is small, good insulation properties, thermal insulation effect is 10 times of refractory bricks
- Excellent thermal shock resistance, that is not easy to crack
- Good tensile strength
- Without oven, heating up the speed of fast
- Energy-saving, is one-eighth of refractory bricks
- The construction is simple, easy maintenance compared with the heavy refractory brick.
- The use of a wide range: refractory ceramic products have been achieved a series and functional, the product from the use of temperature, from 600 ℃ to 1400 ℃ to meet the requirements of different temperature grades. From the shape has gradually formed from the traditional cotton, blankets, felt products to the fiber module, plate, shaped parts, paper, fiber textiles and other forms of secondary processing or deep processing products. Can meet the different industrial furnaces of various industries on the use of refractory ceramic products.
- Sound insulation performance (reduce noise pollution): ceramic fiber can reduce the frequency of less than 1000 Hz high frequency noise, less than 300HZ sound waves, sound insulation capacity is better than commonly used sound insulation material, can significantly reduce noise pollution.
It is precisely because of the many advantages of ceramic fiber products, but also makes more and more ceramic fiber products such as ceramic fiber module, instead of refractory brick to become the ideal material for furnace insulation.